- God, if I ever saw a more cliche version of the “otaku” in any anime…
- Why is he holding his arm like that while looking under the bed…?
- That thing moves around like a cat.
- How did they turn on the lights without opening the door to the room? Do the Japanese have the light switches on the outside?
- Fat people can’t be fans of certain celebrities now? These girls are b*tches.
- Gross, she looks like her brother but with a wig.
This episode would’ve been a bit better if it hadn’t spent so much of its time showing us how unbelievably judgmental the two friends are and pretty much how much of a loser the guy is. He should’ve come out from under the bed and blown up on the sister for talking crap behind his back. But hey, not everyone can confront their siblings like I can.
I am a little annoyed that the creature got the brother and not the sister. She was a complete b*tch. Also, if her friend could really sense the creature in the room like she stated she could, why the hell did she agree to come over to the house anyway? What made her suddenly change her mind? And how convenient that she’s friends with someone who has a spirit/creature thing in the room, but whatever.
The end was my favorite. “I suppose he’ll do.” The amount of disappointment in that voice had me in stitches. It was so ridiculously anti-climactic that it was perfect. I was expecting to hear a crunch or an actual scream from the guy, but we just get this kind of gravely, witch-like voice that’s pretty much just settling with a sad meal. It’s like when I want steak, but I can’t afford it, so I settle with spam instead. I loved this ending.
Well, we’re almost done with this season. Onwards to the next!