- Is this type of exhibit real? It’s right up my alley of creepy and gross art.
- God, he has the hair of a shoujo anime/manga love interest.
- He’s not even on the camera app… I call BS.
- She warns him not to and he still does. Of course.
- OH! I was waiting for the “oshimai” after her face was revealed. I was seriously going to start complaining about how quickly it had ended.
This one was much better than the last one in terms of sticking to the genre. It had the element of the unknown and played around with it a little bit and managed to keep it throughout its entirety. The pictures in the gallery also reminded me of Ito Junji’s art, so that was a huge plus for me.
Of course, as is painfully typical of our horror story protagonists, especially when it comes to Yami Shibai, he felt the irresistible urge to ignore the woman’s very warranted warnings and continue to be a millennial and post the pictures on social media.
Oh, and I did love that part at the end where the woman was kind of like, “What did I f*cking tell you?” It didn’t do anything to scare me, but it was not too bad of an episode overall. Onwards to the next!