- The sound effect at 1:56, though; I’m crying. The kid just knocked the other the F out.
- Omg are their tattoos the tracking devices?
- Another Hunter x Hunter character. This is Canaria all grown up.
- Oh my God, she’s so f***ing annoying.
- Please don’t throw this poor child up and make him hit his head against the ceiling like you did with yours.
- Nope, I’m an idiot. It’s not the tattoos. Welp, looks like everyone will be losing an ear in the future.
- OH. So, Isabella is an alumnus from one of the farms? This is getting interesting.
- Oh, hey. That’s the same type of flower that was sticking out of Conny’s guts.
- I mean, I’m sure Emma could throw that ball at someone’s head hard enough to shatter the device. Just saying.
- Oh, dear. A lot of kids just drowned…
- I hate her so much. I just want to punch her in the face. She’s not even creepy or disturbing, just irritating.
- DON’T DO IT. This is just her training and trying to figure out all of your habits. She’s literally doing the same thing you’ve been doing. DON’T.
- Kid, I would be doing the exact same thing if that monster was chasing me, too. I feel ya.
I didn’t like this episode as much as the other two. I just didn’t get the same intense feeling as before, and that was kind of the main appeal for me. The one thing, or person I should say, that ruined the atmosphere the most that the first two episodes had is Sister Krone. I don’t like this new character one bit. She’s irritating, obnoxious, and just an eyesore. Yes, I realize she’s necessary to the plot. No, I don’t have to like her, which I obviously don’t and I’m not even going to pretend that I do. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Characters will make or break stories for me, so I will have very strong, biased opinions for them. On the bright side, though, I’m absolutely loving Norman. So, that balances out my hate for Sister Krone.
The episode as a whole was on the opposite side of the spectrum when compared to the other two. I wasn’t a fan of that. I’m here for the creepy, uncomfortable atmosphere, not whatever this episode was. It just felt, I don’t know, weak?
I do have to point out, however, that I absolutely loved that tag sequence at the end of the episode; much more than I would’ve ever thought. When the characters proposed the idea, I rolled my eyes and thought, “This will 100% be dumb.” I’m glad I was proven wrong. It was very well-done and amazingly executed. I also got a jolt of excitement when it was Norman and Ray vs Sister Krone. The way Norman glared down at her from the top of that rock/cliff made my heart skip a beat, but not in a weird way. The way that it was animated and designed to make it look like he was saying to her, “Get at my level” as Ray touched her to tell her time was up was surprisingly exhilarating. The fact that he’s my favorite character in the show could also have a lot to do with why I enjoyed that scene so much. Regardless of the fact, I can confidently say that never in my life would I have thought I’d love a tag sequence in an anime as much as I did. Also, Sister Krone runs like the freaking wind; I have to give her that, at least.
Everything else in the episode was just super displeasing and not at all what I wanted out of it. I’m hoping the others pick back up. Oh, and have I mentioned how much I already despise Sister Krone? Because I do. Onwards to the next!